The Starrett Method - Movement & Mobility 101
Build Authority. Advance Your Career. Become A Better Coach, Athlete, or Practitioner. Get the World’s Best Movement & Mechanics Education.
Get pushed to become the best coach possible with our help and guidance.
Learn how to apply our best coaching tools, techniques, and strategies.
Study online at your own pace, take the online exams whenever you want.*
Learn a proven movement, mechanics, and mobility system that's guaranteed to get results.
Boost your credentials without going back to school.
Our Movement & Mobility Course is eligible for CEU credits with ACE, AFAA, ACSM and NASM. This course is currently approved by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (APTA) for 5 CCUs.
*Students must pass exams before moving on to the next video lesson module*
The Movement & Mobility 101 course is derived directly from thousands of hours of coaching practice and from the experience of coaching thousands of athletes and working with the world’s greatest coaches in settings as diverse as middle school sport programs to top universities. We've worked with everyone from weekend warriors to Olympians and World Champions; from A-List celebrities to elite military units in every branch of the military; from garage gyms to consulting with teams in every major professional sport including Premiere League Soccer, the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, PGA, and UFC.
This course is designed to help attendees understand how we function as complex physical humans.Whether you are a coach, physical therapist, professional athlete, weekend warrior, or simply someone wanting to live healthy and free from restrictions, this course will teach you how to maintain your body and harness its potential.
In this course you will learn:
• How to identify movement errors and inefficiencies that are robbing you and your athletes and clients of speed, power, endurance, strength and increasing their injury potential;
A dynamic order of operations to know where and what to cue or correct your own or your athletes/clients movements.
• How to prevent and rehabilitate common athletic injuries
• Understand the body's most effective physiology
• Problem solve for pain and dysfunction
• Fix poor mechanics that rob athletes of power, force, and torque
• Strategies that restore function to joints and tissues
• Effective individual and group mobility programming
This course is currently only available in English.
Updated and Expanded Edition of Becoming A Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett
- Two lacrosse balls taped together or a MobilityWOD Gemini
- A single lacrosse ball
- A VooDoo Floss Band
- A larger ball like a softball, MobilityWOD Supernova, or a rubber princess ball like you’d find at a drug store
- A green jump stretch band or friend with a green jump stretch band (a bike tube will work in a pinch but we encourage you to have a proper band). We think the most universally useful band is the Green Rogue Monster Band.
Most of these items can be found at Rogue Fitness
A Mobility|WOD Movement & Mobility Specialist Certificate will be issued at the completion of the course.
This course is currently approved by:
Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (APTA) for 5 CCUs.
NASM (Provider # 4,045) for 1.3 CEUs, by AFAA (Provider # 11,770) for 13 CEUs, ACSM for 10 CEUs and by ACE (CEP 107678) for .9 CEUs